What we offer:
for detailed information on services
- A one time visit to see if our program is the right one for your family.
- Group meetings and activities
- Weekly home visits to interested families who qualify
- Free mailing program for families with children under the age of one.
- A copy of the "LaGrange County Family Connection Child Development and Community Resource Guide," offered
free-of-charge thanks to a generous grant from Parkview LaGrange Hospital.
We can help with:
- Parenting concerns
- Discipline questions
- Child development information and activities
- Developmental screenings for delays and school preparedness
- Nutritional information
- Referrals to other community services
- Strengthening your family
- Support and someone to talk to.
All of our programs are provided at no cost to you.
Who can be a part of this program?
A woman and her partner who are expecting a child and/or families with a baby younger than three months old can
join the program and remain involved up to the child's fifth birthday.
Our Community Partners and Supporters include:
The Compassion Pregnancy Center
Early Childhood Alliance
LaGrange County Health Department
New Eden Birthing Center
Parkview LaGrange Hospital
Tobacco Free LaGrange County
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)